Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 223



Ice crystals from the top of an ice cream top and then the ice cream with them. This was my hubbys idea! Reaching for ideas lately.

Sorry for the overload of post but I am taking a break from media stuff for a few weeks to focus on my relationship with God. You know we get so bogged down with needing to check all this stuff to be connected that we don't realize how much time it is taking out of our day. I am getting back to the roots of what is important!

I made a decision on a very difficult thing yesterday and although it was difficult it was something that I knew I needed to do for my life. I feel very peaceful about it even though at times it makes me sad, I guess I know I did it for the right reason. I really sought God on it and He confirmed it to me! Sometimes we have so many important things in life and we have to step back and decide what is most important, and I guess that is why I am on this media thing, I am deciding that God and my relationship is more important than staying connected. Not saying connection is bad but sometimes we need to step back or step away to gain some insight in life.

Will back on track in a few weeks, just bare with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers