Sunday, September 4, 2011

Long time!

Well its been a while since I posted last, just trying to take a break from everything that is not so important in my life. I decided that I am not going to play catch up and post every picture since then. I do however promise that I have kept up with my 365 just more on a personal level now. I will try and post some more pics this week for the ones that actually like to look at my pictures. I kind of took a break from my camera and took mostly iPhone pics so its not like anyone missed out on much. 

In a state of wondering right now. My life this past year has been full of ups and downs. God has brought me miracles and brought me through so many things. Trying to gain some focus right now and all this extra stuff just distracts me and I need to hear from the one that sticks closer than anyone ever will and that is my friend, my Savior, my Lord! So thankful that He never gives up on me, that He is there to listen to me vent, He is there when I am full of joy, He is there when I just need to cry at His feet. He is so awesome in every way that it hard to even consider how much love He extends in my life. He blesses me in my miracles and through my storms. In fact without the storms how would I see how He moves so miraculously in  my life. He does the impossible in every situation!  Never forget how wide and deep His love is for you, it always there reaching out for you!

Well enough of my ramblings. Hope everyone is staying safe in the storms!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to post every day. But chin up! I love what you are doing over here! Keep up the good work.

Valerie

Post a Comment

Followers