Monday, October 3, 2011

Looking Ahead....





Looking Ahead....

Life has been filled with many changes this year and one recent change has been one that was prayed about very much. I am looking ahead because I know with all my heart that it was in fact the right decision for my family. I am so very excited about the change, it has brought me a new hope and I am ever so excited about what is ahead for my life. I know that there are those that don't agree and have their own opinion on this change in my life. But I have come to realize this year that it really doesn't matter what people think because it is who I know I am that matters. As long as I am showing forth kindness, love, serving my God with all my heart then what people think is only their opinion of my life. I wish that everyone could see my heart and see that this was truly the right decision but I know that everyone will think what they must so I am choosing to move and look ahead in what a great future is in store for my family. Serving God, Loving life and loving my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers