Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 153


Yep another bug! He was sitting on my new stool (well old but new to me) this morning. Me and my hubby are going to redo this stool this afternoon so I will prolly be posting the new version of the stool soon. I love doing projects with my hubby!

Life is some what complicated at times, some days you can think of all the joys in life and then other days you really ponder life. You kind of realize how life has a way of showing you who people really are in your life. I guess I have been pondering this lately. I wonder if the people in my life really are who they say they are, yes maybe I have a trust issue in this area or maybe I am beginning to see people for who they really are to me and me to them. Kind of upsetting I guess because well makes you sad at times to realize a friendship really had stipulations on it, that when you rock the boat or you let people down then they really aren't the true friend you thought they were. Is this God's way of showing you your true friends or is it just people being people. I will have to take it as God revealing things to me since it is what I am praying for, praying for all God has for me.

Why do we as Christians think that all the ugliness in us has to hide? I mean it is still part of who we are, right? I have been reading a book and we try to hide our negativity sometimes and its not all wrong. How do we ever know who people really are if we don't disagree with them sometimes, if we don't let them see our weaknesses, our failures. I want to know the real side of people not just the part they want me to see. Being real, that is what I want! I am not perfect in any way, I have failures, weaknesses. I hope the people in my life love both sides of me but I guess sometimes they just can not do it. Sometimes we go through life feeling betrayed by people in our lives but maybe it's God's way of bringing us to where we need to be and who He wants in our lives. He removes some and keeps the ones that are a help to our lives. Or at least I pray this way, I could be wrong as usual but I pray for Gods guidance in all these areas. I want what He wants for me and I want who He wants in my life! I will trust in Him and in all things He reveals to my spirit.

Okay I know this was just a lot of rambling! (I know I ramble on this a lot, maybe I need to accept it and move on, who knows!) Oh and I am considering just posting my pics over here and moving my personal rambling to a different blog, just in case you start seeing just pictures posted. Just a thought, still pondering!

Later Gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome right up and awesome pics! That stool rocks!

Anonymous said...

thanks

Post a Comment

Followers