Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 179


You ever feel like your days are filled with heavy rain and there is no where to seek shelter outside. It seems it is one thing after another sometimes. But what I am thankful for is that God is always there to be my shelter, He protects me when the rain seems so heavy upon my life but He also uses that heavy rain to strengthen me, to give me insight into what His path is for my life. I am thankful for His paths even though they may seem difficult at the time. I have felt many rains this year but I also have seen many rainbows at the end of the rain this year. He did not leave me comfortless, He gave me a rainbow and I know that He will always give me a rainbow in His time. There can not be a rainbow without the rain, have to remember that one!

Also have to remember to trust myself with God's direction. I have learned I can not turn to everyone for advice that sometimes I just have to figure it out between me and God. I have learned I am strong enough to do this, God's wisdom will direct me. I may make mistakes and people may think I am not that strong and I even doubt how strong I am at times but when I go to my Father, He gently reminds me that through Him I can do all things.

I was reading on one of my favorite sites today and it said "You have enemies, good that means you stood up for something". Sometimes I go through life not wanting people to be mad at me, not wanting to be mad at people but I have to remember that its okay to stand up for some things and if people get mad, well they get mad. That doesn't mean I don't love them, that I don't pray for them just means we stood up for what we believed in and if we honestly pray and seek our Master's face then He will show us if what we stood up for was right and in line with His Word. And if I am wrong I hope I am humble enough to ask for that apology but if I am not and I clearly see I am not then I have to be okay that those people are mad at me. That everything in the end will work out for God's will in my life.

Okay so I know that all this was random but just some of my thoughts!

Have a good one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! The rains in our lives are also needed sometimes to wash away the old, and provide life giving water for the new to grow.

~T

Post a Comment

Followers