Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 160



No great photo for yesterday just a snapshot of a shirt I made my oldest daughter. They are selling these shirts for fifty bucks online and I thought, I think not! So I decided I could make it myself, actually came out better than I had expected with a few mess ups here and there but  she loves it. That is really all that matters is that she loves it!

I enjoyed my week with my oldest daughter, we got some quality one on one time while her sister was at camp. She is so precious and has a heart of gold. So tenderhearted which can be a blessing and hardship at times. She is just an amazing person and growing into such an amazing young lady, I could not be prouder of who she has become as she has grown. She is such a loyal person that it amazes me sometimes. I love you baby girl and you are growing way to fast! You have so many great qualities that you should never forget and remember that you are a blessing to whoever you come in contact with, the light of God shines brightly in your life!

Next week will be the week with the little one and I am sure she will keep me even more busy because she likes to do, do, do and go, go , go! They are so different but I love them both so very much. I am missing my little breakfast making buddy and I cant wait to see my angel this afternoon. She is one strong willed child but you have to love her for it. Wow I am really missing my baby girl, I wish they would hurry and get back home!

Talk to yall later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers