Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104



Went outside looking for something to photograph, saw some pears starting to creep out so took some of them but on my way back to the house i found this lady bug! So made me want a macro lens but got a save up for that one! One day, sooner than later hopefully!

Well we had our monthly ladies tulips the other night and we were given eggs with a word in them. We had to say something that word meant to us pertaining to God. I thought well that is a good idea. I struggle sometimes to try and find something to talk about on here so I think I am gonna start picking a word and telling what it means in my life! Thank you Sis. Tonya!

Kindle: to light up, illuminate, or make bright

Kindle can mean so many different things in my life.  Sometimes it can mean that I can feel God so strongly and I feel he illuminates my life in every way! And then sometimes it seems that He makes bright the things I struggle with, things I hide from, things I don't want to face! I don't like those times very much at all. I mean who wants to see their weaknesses made so bright that you can not avoid them. He is saying, hey look over here, we need to work on this part of you! Sometimes i am glad that he wants to help me to become more like him and other times I get angry because I feel like he left me! But he never left me, he always was right there being my protector, my guardian, my hope, my peace, my love! He was always there showing me mercy, grace and love! Glad that I serve such an awesome God, that he loves me so much that he is willing to stand back sometimes and let me make mistakes so that I can learn from them! Not that he left me in them but he gave me a choice! Sometimes I make the right choice and sometimes I make the not so right choice! Sometimes I go off of my feelings and we can not walk only in feelings. We are selfish people and if we walked only by feelings then there is no telling where our lives would be right now!  Thank you Lord for your protection in my life!

Do you have a take on the word "Kindle"? If so what does it mean to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers