Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 117


And a picture of the flowers my hubby got me yesterday. He missed us while we were gone on our short little girls getaway! He really does spoil me lately, I would be lieing if I said I didn't like it because it actually is very nice! Just something about feeling adored by someone that loves you! Spoiled?  Me? Yes a lot lately! 

Ok ladies you ready for the spoiling that I have been getting lately........when I got home from my trip...I had my laundry room cleaned, my pantry cleaned, my refrigator cleaned, my pan/tupperware cabinet, cleaned and I got a wonderful foot rub while watching a movie with the family. Yep I am spoiled lately!

 Love you mucho mucho baby! You are amazing me more and more every day! Love you lots and lots but not just because you spoil me! ;)

Well these are some pics of the flowers he got for the girls! Have a great one everyone!



4 comments:

T said...

Thank you for the accolades! It was very rewarding to be able to do those things for you!

I love the flower pics. Your work just keeps getting better and better.

Cary Bankston said...

Kara-I love the white flower pics! I might have to start decorating my house with some of your photographs! :)

Photography said...

Oh lovely flowers!! Sounds like my hubby he does lovely things like that :-)

Marisa said...

gorgeous !!

Post a Comment

Followers