Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114


Happy Easter Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great time with their families! And celebrating the rising of our Savior!  Isn't it just great to serve such a wonderful Savior!

Well this is a pic of the belt that went to my daughters dress. I was so very pleased with how this dress came out. Well not a lot of time today so I will chat with y'all in a few days! Will be busy so no posting for a few! Have a wonderful day!

And another pic of my daughters dress with all those pleats I ironed the other day!

4 comments:

T said...

Y'all did some really awesome work on that dress! And if cours the pictures look good as well :)

Liza said...

beautiful dress

Photography said...

Very pretty did you make it??

Kat said...

We bought the dress and added the pleats and the belt. My friend helped me since I am not much of a sewer, I did iron the pleats though lol

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment

Followers