Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 108



Walked down to my friends a little bit ago and got these shots of her beautiful hydrangeas. I got me some of those crazy shape up shoes to walk in and well I will say that you can definitely tell a difference when you walk. I usually don't like walking because it seems pointless but with these shoes I think I will do more walking. I like to feel a burn if I am going to exercise.

Have you ever had a corybantic attitude? (I so had to use my word for the day today)

corybantic: frenzied, agitated, unrestrained

Oh goodness! I know I have, very often in fact! Some days it seems that the corybantic attitude tries to stay with me all day long even overtake me. Some days it seems that I want to be left alone in my attitude. I want everyone to fade away and I want to crawl in my bed with my attitude and sulk.

I just looked up the definition of frenzied and it means violently agitated! I do remember days when I was so very violently agitated about my life! I would ask why? Why me? Why now? Why? Why? Why? But you know what, those days pass and we then realize why we were at that point and what it did to strengthen us as a person? We look back and we see it differently, we see the beauty that the violent agitation brought to our lives!

Well I know some days I grasp for things to say but I want to always see the beauty in what seems like hopeless situations that bring aggitation to my life! God has brought me through many and I know that He will bring me through many more. I know I will ask Why? again and again He will show me!

Have a wonderfully  day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers