Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 112



Late on yesterdays post! Busy day yesterday. I had to iron all these pleats so that my friend could add these to my daughters Easter dress. The love of a mother is all I have to say about this one!

Had a really good day! I found out some information about an old friend of mine that was pretty shocking. I will just say that you think you know people sometimes but in reality they will still surprise you. Crazy really! I wonder about friends sometimes. Not that the ones that are in my life are not great but they really baffle me sometimes. I don't understand them. I really sometimes think that either you take me or you leave me. I want to be real and if you can not accept me for my realness then maybe you should move on. I am not trying to sound rude but I just can handle any more losses in friendship this year. It has been a hard year for me in that area of my life. Seems like they come and go so quickly from my life. I don't understand it but I guess God has His hand in all of it, I just can not see Him at work in it. I miss the ones I have lost but I know that maybe they served there purpose in my life, does that make the missing go away, not really but it does help me know that it will get better one day. I don't know, guess I am just rambling because of hurt feelings I suppose. Well I still know that God is with me and that He never will leave me, He will never come and go, He is always there for better or worse and He truly genuinely loves the REAL me!

Until the next post!

1 comments:

~T said...

God has always had a hand in your life and in the friendships that surrounded you! I believe in most cases that it wasnt so much what you received from them but what God allowed them to receive from you, a Godly woman with a great sense of direction for the things of him! Remember in all things that God will never leave us nor forsake us.

Post a Comment

Followers