Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 113


Well I had a really good day today! I had a nice walk with my hubby this morning, did a little sewing, went to a family Easter thingy, rode the four wheeler with my hubby. Have I told y'all lately that I love my hubby!

I decided to talk about the four wheeler ride today because I had a lot of thoughts going through my head as I rode in the wind. I closed my eyes and I just enjoyed the fast ride with the wind blowing in my eyes and my arms wrapped around my hubby's waist. I love moments like that, they are memories to hold on too. As I rode I was looking within myself and sometimes I feel so alive inside but I can not seem to find a way to escape, I want to so badly but that shy, timid, reserved person takes over. Sometimes the other one breaks through and eventually I know she will be so comfortable with herself that she will emerge even more. These are just some of my random thoughts. I will one day find the balance of that alive person within and that reserved person on the outside because the balance is who I truly am! The one God made me to be!

I will get back to my words tomorrow but for today  I will go with EMERGE!

Emerge: to come into existence; develop

Well hope y'all have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

T said...

I had an awesome time! It was good to see you again my friend! Steping outside yourself and having fun is what life is about sometimes...

~T

Post a Comment

Followers