Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 98




I usually try to be uplifting but I decided that some days just stink! And you know what maybe I will look back on this day and say hey I remember that day and look how far I have come. I cant see that but maybe one day! Life seems unfair sometimes! I feel that I let people down in my life and that hurts me deeply. Sometimes the journey to answered prayer is long, hard, it hurts deeply and makes you want to sleep away the pain you feel in your heart. I know that I will look at this day and know that God was with me. But I feel like this flower in the road all alone and wanting someone to come along and swoop me up!  Sorry for the depressing blog today but life happens right? It will get better, I do know that!

1 comments:

~T said...

Kara, i believe God has his hand in the things that happened today, these things will help you move past any stumbling blocks you may encountered in your life and spring you into a newer fuller life in all aspects. You owe no one apologies for your actions in moving forward in your life, ever. God sees that you are his flower and that he made you into the beautiful flower that you have become in so many ways! It was your will and determination in life and God that made you this way!

What you can't see in this picture is the beautiful photographer that took it. The one that is awsome in so many ways, the one that saw the lonely flower and felt compassion for it and was able to take it from its natural destiny of dying and withering away and accentuate it's natural beauty for all the world to see for ever! This flower will live on. ...Beautiful, forever.

~T

Post a Comment

Followers