Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 123


Just a little sneak peak of what I found at the antique village today! Oh my I am so in love, I have some cleaning to do on it but I just could not resist a little shot of it! More to come, soon!

Well busy evening this evening so not a lot of time and I had a girls shopping day today which was a blast so not a lot of time to think on anything to write on for today.

Hope everyone had a great one, mine would be great if was not for this nasty cold weather that decided to show up on a what could of been a beautiful May day!  And it messed up my usual natural lighting so the lighting on the image is not the best. Oh well, there is always tomorrow! But I had a blast with my friends today and that is all that matters!

Till tomorrow........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers