Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 137



I brought some ice outside and let it melt a little on the concrete for today's picture. Refreshing!

I told my little girl this morning that I was sorry that she got some of her personality from me. I realized this morning how much I saw myself in her this morning but I hide that part of me a lot of the time. I know how to use it in moderation and when it is needed. My little girl on the other hand got my husbands strong will and my determination, which in fact can be problematic at times but I know will be great in the future. The reason I realized this is because well when people mess with my family, the determination I have comes raging forth to protect them and to defend them. And I can loose control (like my little girl doesn at times and drives me crazy).  I usually am pretty well balanced but not when it comes to my family, I will defend at all cost!


I am glad that I have determination inside of me even though sometimes I don't realize how strongly it is there. My determination has kept me level headed most of my life and kept me focused on God. My determination to serve God and to be what He desires me to be has kept me safe. I guess He knew that I would need that determination in my life. It is a blessing in my life, a real gift! I guess sometimes when my Christian attitude doesn't show through very well I realize if not for God, I might of made a lot of people very angry with me. I might of hurt a lot more people. I am glad that God gave me a balance of determination and tenderness in my life. Thank you Lord for your many blessings and helping me to learn and know who I am!

Hope every ones day is blessed!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers