Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 138



My dear dear husband bought me some very colorful flowers the other day because well he knows I love color sometimes! I went outside and played around with them today and well I just had so many that it was hard to chose which one I like best but the above one did win as my favorite!

Well I was in walmart yesterday and my greeter friend told me he was sure glad to see my smile back on my face. Got to thinking about smiles and how sometimes we try to cover up what we are going through with a fake smile but there are some people that see straight through them.

 I looked up the word smile and this is what I came up with: a  genuine smile is an outward sign of perceived self-confidence and internal satisfaction and a fake smile only shows politeness. Hmmm.....makes you think huh? or at least it made me think.  I am glad that my genuine smile is back again as well Mr. Billy! I am glad that I feel joy in my heart and it radiates to my face, that I can use it to move forward, to inspire, to encourage. A smile is in fact satisfying, inspiring, lovely, encouraging, lively, enthusiastic, inspirational, pure merriment, lovely and meaningful if in fact it is a genuine smile that comes from the heart of contentment and joy.

My God has blessed me with so many blessings and so many answered prayers that a smile is radiating in my heart at this time! I am glad that my savior smiles down on me and sends so many awe inspiring things to my life.

Let your smile radiate someones life today, pay forward the blessing God is given to you in your life by passing a genuine smile in someones direction today! You just might make their day!


And to my walmart friend Mr. Billy, you always make my heart smile, why you ask? Well on days that I am not seeing much of God in my life, Mr. Billy reminds me that my savior is still with me and that the light of my Savior still shines brightly in my life even when I am not seeing it and others notice that in my life! It reminds me that God is still using me, He is still with me to the end and on the days when Mr. Billy does not see my smile and worries (which is rare), those are also days of  blessings because I know that people who truly want to know who I am and care (even in a distant walmart kind of way) they see through my fake smile, to my hurt and they pray for me and that gives me the strength to move forward into that genuine smile that God gave to me as a blessing in my life!

Have a great one and remember:

                                                           
                                                     

                                                       S    imple
                                                      M   eaningful
                                                       I      nspiring
                                                       L     ovely
                                                       E     ncourgement


Yes you encourage others with your smile every day!







2 comments:

Liza said...

beautiful flowers & beautiful colors!

Kat said...

Thank YOu!

Post a Comment

Followers