Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 125


125 days worth of photos....wow!  I am beginning to wonder what will fill the rest of the year of pics, I am sure I will come up with something. These are some never used crayons from around 1964 (I believe, I could be wrong). Got them for pretty cheap at an antique store the other day, I thought they would make a cool picture.

Well I was thinking of things to type about today, earlier in the morning but my day got filled with stuff and I totally forgot what I wanted to talk about, I really should write things down when they hit my brain. Oh well, I will think of it in a few minutes after posting because that is usually what happens. Maybe its all this sinus mess messing with my brain. or it could be because I am getting older. Oh well! I hope y'all at least enjoy the photographs and not worry so much about my useless babble.

Talk to yall tomorrow.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers