Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129



Hope every ones day as been great so far!

I had a gift sitting on the front seat of my car this morning.  My friend left me this gift card as a thank you gift for some small things I have done for her recently.  I really wasn't expecting anything but this really made my day, it was so very thoughtful of her.

I am very thankful for her friendship. She is an amazing person and I am grateful that God put her in my life.

Sometimes I sit back and ponder on the different friendships I have had in my life. Some you think wont last long and others you think will last forever. What is really strange is that the ones you thought might not last, end up being the ones that last and you cherish the most. God knows what He is doing and knows exactly who you need in your life. Strange thing is that this friend I am speaking of today was not really someone I thought I would have ever been really close too but she is one of my dearest closest bestest friends.  Its one of those friendships that you know you can count on each other, that if the other needs you then you are just a phone call a way.

 Her family holds a very special place in my heart. I am friends with her and her sister and they are two of the best people I know! I really admire there mom and dad that brought up two wonderful women!

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers