Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 134


My hubby started a garden with the girls the other day now to wait for the veggies to start growing. As all of them were walking through the cow manure, I decided to just look back and enjoy the view of them working together. A lovely site it is to just watch your family, watch them enjoying the time they are spending together, making memories! I love them all so very much and I want what is best for my husband and for my two girls. God gave me 3 precious gifts, they do not compare to anything else, they are my life!

Heard some great teaching on mothering today, I hope I can be the best mother to my girls. I know I will make mistakes but I hope that the love I show them out weighs the mistakes I make and they can one day look upon me as I look upon my mothers as a model of who they want to be. That they can see that is through our weakness that we become the strong women God wants us to be in this life.  That we are precious and we should treat ourselves in such a way that we know we are precious and God wants the best for our life.

I was really reflecting today on my One Word that I chose at the beginning of the year to pray about and how far praying that one word has brought me. The many downs that is showed me but the many blessings it has showed me as well. It as been a true eye opener in my life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers