Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 133


Just a little quick shot from yesterday.

It has been one of those weeks that it seems everyone wants to push your buttons. As my niece said "I was being a little defensive", okay maybe I was, I will admit it. We all have those weeks right? I pray my outlook on people change and that I can truly see what God wants me to see in the situations, I am not so sure I passed this week on that end of things. I really let what people did affect me and I should not let them have that much power over me, I want God to have more power over me and I want His reflection to radiate on my life and into my family. I really let people get to me, I should have used more patience with them. Patience it is a hard thing sometimes, especially when you are feeling vulnerable and feeling like the world is against you. But I need to remember that even if the world is against me that my God, He is still for me. He sends me things to show me my weaknesses and where I need to work on things so that every day I can become more like Him. I lack, I know, but I also know that He still gently nudges me to show me wear He wants me to go and for that I am thankful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers