Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124


I got this old milk pint at an antique store the other day so had to get some shots with it.

Thankful today for all the goodness that my Savior shows to me. For the answered prayers that he answers even though they are on a different time schedule then what I think. I am glad that he is my help and I am glad that he is always with me through all my triumphs and all my failures. I am glad He loves me when I am weak and loves me when I am stronger. I am glad he sees the real me and that he loves me in spite of it. I am thankful for the people He puts in my life that love me in spite of failures as well.

Talk to everyone tomorrow..........



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gods mercy and grace are never ending and are forever with us in all things. He is always waiting for us on the other side our struggles.

The pics are awesome! Just one question though... Is the glass half empty or half full? I think, half full... :)

~T

Kat said...

Half Full of course!

Post a Comment

Followers