Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 147


Okay can everyone tell why my name is Daizy Kayz Photography? Haha! Love me some daisies! They are one of my favs!  And I love color! And the two as a combo just amazing or at least to me!

Well you know I was wondering today why people amaze me when in fact they shouldn't, we all come with so many different perspectives in life. Just like I love these daisies where someone else might be saying enough daisies already.  I see the beauty in each petal, where someone else may see the ordinary everyday flower. Well I had someone insinuate something about my family that I find not true but then maybe to them it is. I am sorry they feel that way, truly I am, and that used to would of bothered me but I have come to the fact that I have to be okay with people being mad at me, with people not agreeing with me, with people not wanting to accept my no. Even though they do not accept it does not mean it is wrong, it just means we dont agree on the perspective of the situation and I have a right to my perspective. And for my families sake I have to go with what I feel from God and what is best for my family. I think also sometimes that maybe as I look deep with in myself to see if I can truly see what they see that maybe the other people should as well try to look deep into their hearts and see why they act the way they do as well and see if maybe just maybe they can see what the other person sees and that by chance their might be something they need to work on and that in fact maybe it is not the other person but something within themselves. Then again I could be wrong. I do pray for these people in my life and for God to show me if I am wrong. I know it is just the enemy in the end trying to make us lose connection with our fellow brother and sisters in the Lord so in fact it is just a warfare and  so I pray for them, love them and hate the enemy who tries to destroy!

Have a great evening!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kara. love love you

Post a Comment

Followers