Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61


This is an old piece of luggage I fount at the antique store the other day for $10. Oh how I love it! I think it is my best piece yet. I love old luggage!

Well today was one of those that started in chaos and never really settled down too much. Then my niece reminded me that today was the day my dad passed away 7 years ago. I always think its tomorrow for some reason. Not sure why, maybe because it didn't hit me till that day. I still miss him! I think we as women need our fathers more as we grow older. I miss snuggling in the bed with him, I miss hearing his voice, I miss giving him a great big hug and I miss buying him birthday cards and shirts. He loved us so much! I had surgery when I was 2 and he had a job in Texas and he would drive home every night to spend the night with me in the hospital. I was in the hospital for 30 days! He sure loved his girls and I sure miss him!

    (Me and my dad on vacation, looking for gems)

2 comments:

Liza said...

Very nice textures and images!

Kat said...

Thanks! Florabella texture set III. They are awesome!

Post a Comment

Followers