Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71



Well we had Kidz Fun day today and we had a blast! Well the kids did, oh wait, we did too! One of the kids said it was the best day ever! That is why we do this stuff!


This is a picture of our Kidz church leader and my good friend! He and his wife are awesome awesome people! I love them! They are great friends! Sorry I had to get you back today by pouring ice water on your head by the way! That's what friends are for to have fun with, if not what are they good for right? Just kidding. They are good for many things but its always a blast to have some fun with them.

I had a busy day. Went to a craft show/fair. Rode some rides, which was fun! Had a little alone time shopping and then Kidz fun day.


I know that this a collection of pictures of my friend but I just could not decide which one to post! Hope y'all don't mind!

Have a great evening!



(Thanks for the free advertisment Mike, LOL)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best blog post ever!! that is one good lookin dude!

we are so thankful to have great friends like you in our lives. I love to just be able to share laughs and make good memories with you! thank you so much for all the effort and sacrifice you put into Kidz Church. it's what helps make days like today possible.

Post a Comment

Followers