Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88



I know I am flower crazy lately but its spring! I love love flowers!

I just love those moments in prayer when you feel like you can feel God's arms wrapped around you, embracing you, letting you know that you are safely in His arms of protection! That even though you are weak, you are not perfect, He still loves you as His child.

This journey to knowledge has been such an eye opening experience into who I am  and the feelings I have hidden deep within my heart. Things I thought never bothered me, have effected my life in a dramatic way and I am just realizing how much. Crazy, how sometimes we know ourselves so little or either hide from ourselves because we are not sure we will like what we see. But as I am on this journey to know God more, I am learning so many new things about myself that I did not realize some I like, an wonder were they came from and others I don't like and want to change. But I like where this journey is leading me in my life! I know there are great things ahead!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers