Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77



Yes I bought myself flowers again! I just love them!

I was thinking this morning why love was something we were commanded to do in the Bible. And why it was the most important thing we could do for others. I was thinking when we dont feel loved sometimes our life can seem useless and pointless. So God knew that if we would love others it would give them hope of greater things to come in their life. I mean I just get all bubbly when I feel loved for who I am! When I know someone loves me not for what I can do for them but because of who I am as a person. Their is just nothing else like that kind of love that you can freely give to others! It shows in your kindness towards that person, it reflects into the deepest part of that relationship, be it friendship, motherly or towards your spouse! Love in a relationship is essential to its growth!

Well that was my thought for the day! Hope everyone is having a faboulous day!



1 comments:

Liza said...

That is so gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Followers