Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 74



Yes self portrait time again! Sorry for the muddy shoes, did not realize they were getting so messed up in the grass!


I am running late posting this blog because it was a busy day yesterday. I had my little self portrait session and then off too lunch with some girlfriends for one of their birthdays. A little shopping before and after and then off to pick up my youngest from school. Home to clean a little and then recieve a text from my pastors wife and friend saying you think you could say something at the ladies thing tonight. What an hour and half before its time to be there? But the person that I am wanted to help my dear friend out so agreed to saying something. In actuality I wasn't even planning on going to the ladies thing. I had been feeling a little weary and well isn't that about the time God ask you to do something. But God I dont feel strong enough to do this but Kara I want you to talk about this. And the struggles we face and the impact it has on our lives can definately help others along your path.

I was very humbled to be asked to say something at the ladies event. I am just a weak human that faces the trials of every one else and sometimes I feel like I fail God and sometimes I feel distant from Him. But I am thankful that He sees me and knows exactly what I need at that time. And I was very humbled as ladies approached me telling me that what I spoke on was for them and that they needed to hear what I had to say last night.

Maybe on todays post I will share with you all what I spoke on but its time to wake my baby girl up for school.

But before I do that let me tell you how my night ended last night. I as backing out of the driveway at the ladies event, we had it at a lady in our churchs moms house. And well I really could not see a thing and I was hoping that I was still on the driveway but of course I wasn't (because that is my luck) and I hit a bush and get stuck in mud. Yes that's me! If I had not laughed about it, I would probably have cried from embarassment. So my pastors wife and a friend got behind my vehicle and pushed me out! Although I told my pastors wife that I blamed her fully for the whole episode! Thats what friends are for, right?

Maybe a picture of my muddy car for today? We shall see!

Talk to yall in a bit! And here are a few more pictures from yesterday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers