Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 67


It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!

Sorry about more pictures of my shoes but it was raining and I thought it would be fun to take a picture in a puddle! And it was!  These are some of my most favorite, most comfortable wedged shoes!

Today started bright and early (not as early as some who read this but still early). Had a shopping day with the girls, didn't start out so great but ended very well. Although I will be having a shopping day all to myself next week when school is back in.

We were having lunch at the mall today, me and my oldest were having pretzels. She was eating her pretzel, that she had been wanting for a long time and she pulls a piece off and there goes the pretzel flying off the table. It was pretty funny so I thought I would share, you might would have had to be there to grasp the funniness of the situation!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers