Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73



I love love Lucky Charms! Oh so yummy and yes I am a kid because I like to pick out the marshmallows!

Well maybe this week will be focus on what I loved as a kid! Whatcha think? Hmmmm....I will ponder this for bit!

Anyways I was having a rotten shopping trip today because I could not find anything that fit right. It was either to big or too tight. Well more too big because I tend to still get to big of a size when I go to the dressing room but still. But then I went to one store and it all changed! Yes I racked up today! I think my closet will be very pleased! Oh very everyone who doesn't know I have lost almost 40 pounds since this summer so I have to restock the closet! Which makes a girl very happy when it is several sizes smaller and new!

Well I hope everyone has a lovely evening!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers