Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35


Today I had to make myself take a picture. I feel horrible and well I just want to lay in my bed. But I took on this project so here is my picture. I have been stuck in the house all week so I have been trying to be crafty. Here is a pillow I made for my daughters friend for her birthday. I sure hope she likes it after she sprays it down lol.

Also I am including a close up of my flowers I made for the top of the pillow and a picture from yesterday of the icicles on my house. I love icicles. I remember them hanging from the house as a kid, seeing we did not get much snow around here but I do remember the icicles and I loved them. I was telling my kids I wish we would get some and my youngest looks outside and says whats that hanging from the house, Icicles! I was so excited! Its the small things that matter, right? :) Now I am going to crawl in my bed and stay there for the rest of the day.

Have a wonderful day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers