Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47


Smile! Yes I know I wasn't smiling in my pictures yesterday but I do love to smile! You never know when it will brighten someones day. If we could look into others lives what would we see, would we see the long miles they have been facing, would we see that a simple smile would have given them a glimpse of hope in their lives! You never know what a smile can bring! A smile can lift your spirit as well as someone elses! A smile is the sunshine in this garden of life! So extend a smile today, maybe to the door greeter at walmart, maybe to your little girl who seems sad, maybe just someone at the gas pump! Let the light shine in your life today!

Smile on!

4 comments:

Liza said...

You made me smile!

Kat said...

Yayyyyyy! So glad I did! I love making people smile!

Anonymous said...

this world would be a much better place to live if everyone would simply smile more!

Kat said...

Tis true my friend! :)

Post a Comment

Followers