Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41



I know not as sweet as yesterdays photos! Today we are dealing with pink eye so I thought I would just use photoshop on my phone today.

It has been a few weeks of sicknesses around my house but I am still smiling, see :) :) :)

I wish my house was smiling! LOL That is where I am headed right now to make my house smile and by that I mean CLEAN!!!!! (And it will make my hubby smile too!)

I was thinking on some things that I looked forward to in the morning. As I was headed to bed last night I was thinking that I so love my electric blanket and falling into dream land at the end of the day! But when it is time to wake I look forward to having my coffee and settling down into my Bible reading time. I so enjoy learning more about the word of God! It is a part of my day that I can no longer leave out of my life, it has become a part of me these past few months.

Let me add a few more things I enjoy!

I enjoy making my husband smile!
I enjoy making my children smile!
I enjoy teaching kidz church and making the kids smile!
I enjoy my daily picture taking!
I enjoy photoshop!
I enjoy my friends!
Oh and I enjoy the size clothes I am in right now! (Hey it was a hard task to accomplish and I am proud of it)

Even though sickness has been a part of my life the past couple weeks, I still have a joy I feel in my spirit that can not be drowned out by the daily trials of this life. Yes I get down and yes I am sad at times but deep down I feel that hope, love and joy deep in my heart that screams Kara it could be worse and your Savior has this so just trust him and move forward!

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers