Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48



Good Afternoon! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Trying to think of what to say today but my mind has been kind of foggy since I woke this morning, kind of like this morning.

Well I received one of the kindest compliments the other day and you know a girl loves a compliment. I humbly accepted this compliment because I knew that only with God was this compliment even possible. I pray for God's light to shine in my life and sometimes I wonder if I do my part to shed that marvelous gracious light that he shows me daily and well every once in a while it is nice to hear that a glimpse of that light is truly showing forth in your life. And usually they come when you least expect them to come. I hope that His light continues to shine in my life. Sometimes I feel that barely a glimmer is showing through but as I said yesterday a simple smile goes a long long way!

Have a great day!
As you can see I went through the car wash today and I had my camera!


2 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers