Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49


Good Morning All! Yes I am bright and early this morning, I have a very busy weekend so no post this weekend but I will be taking pictures and I will post all my captures on Monday morning.

Today I had to get some pictures of my beautiful sunflowers I picked up the other day. I am so enjoying these big beautiful flowers on my counter. Never realized how much I loved them until I saw them in the store calling my name the other day.

I was thinking this morning on a flicker of light. As I was praying this morning I kept seeing this little flicker in my eye of a light shining through, not sure what was up with that but anyways. I was thinking sometimes it seems as though we really try to let God's light shine through and them BAM! something distracts us and it seems as though only a flicker here and there is being seen. When things try to creep up on me and distract me from what I know is my first love I have been trying really hard to sing praise songs and just worship my first love because He is my source of joy, hope, love, peace and so many other things in this life. It just that life seems so busy sometimes and I don't want to forget where the source of all the things that keep me sane comes from in this life. Gotta keep my eye on the prize! And that is seeing my glorious Savior one day!

Have a wonderfully joyful day today!

And I couldn't decide which ones I liked best so here a little collection!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers