Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58


My hubby found me this chair yesterday at an estate sale! I love love it! It has a little rip but I think it can be repaired and if not totally well someone will be sitting in it anyways for pictures so not really a big deal.

Today is my baby girls "13th" birthday! How the time goes by so quickly. I am so very proud of the young lady she has become in her 13 years.  Also yesterday we received her ACT scores. She was able to take her ACT early because of high standardized test scores and she scored a ....................22! I didn't go to college so I wasn't real sure what that meant until I started telling people. I tell you those little prayers I prayed over my stomach while pregnant with her, sure paid off! Thank you Lord for answered prayers and for giving me such a blessing of a daughter to care for in this life!  (I know you probably were expecting a picture of my beautiful daughter but my hubby is funny about pictures of the kids online sooo trying to be the good wife lol).

Have a wonderful evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers