Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38


Kiwi.....don't really care for it but thought it would make a good picture. I have been seeing some other 365 peeps photographing fruit so I thought I would give it a go today.  I mean I have so many more days to go and with being stuck in the house my inspiration has seemed to dwindle.

It has been a somewhat busy day. Trying to get everything ready for a newborn shoot I have this week. So very excited about it!!!!

We had an awesome Kidz Service at my church last night! So very honored to be involved in the Kidz ministry at my church! It was a scary thing for me at first but I guess I am growing more comfortable with it. I love those kids, they bring sunshine to my life! And I love the ones that I work with in the Kidz Ministry, they are just awesome people and glad to have them in my life!

Until tomorrow.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you think I'm awesome!

Anonymous said...

seriously though, Kidz Church is blessed to have you! you're a great teacher! it's my pleasure to work with you!

Kat said...

Why thank you!

Post a Comment

Followers