Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32


Well I bought myself some beautiful daisies this morning while picking up some Tylenol at the store so of course I had to take pictures of them. (I called and told my hubby thank you for the flowers, of course he was so glad he could get them for me lol). I just love these flowers. They are just beautiful. I am thankful that the Lord gave us such beauty in this world, it sure brightens up the day.

Well we had a bit of a nasty storm today but hopefully that is all finished. I really can not think very well today must be from not enough sleep because of a sick kid. For some reason (this might just be me) us mothers just cant seem to sleep when our babies are sick and running fevers. Nap? hmmm...possibly.....we shall see.

I also thought I would be creative today and make some flowers for some hair pieces. No hair pieces yet but the flowers are done and I like them very much. They are going to look beautiful on some headbands. See picture below....

Have a great evening and maybe I can write something worthy of reading tomorrow. Till then....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers