Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31



I made it through the first month! Wow! I have another 11 months to go, I should really get to thinking of stuff to photograph. I can not wait till spring!

It has been a busy day since my baby girl is sick with the flu. So I had to try and think up something quick to photograph. I picked Reese's because they were sitting on the counter because my youngest daughter and hubby love them. Hoping to have some great photos for tomorrow because I am working on a project.

Not much more on my mind today because well I have a baby girl that needs my attention.

Have a great MOnday! And remember that we have an "awe inspiring warrior" that has our backs so lets give all our praise today! Thank you Jesus for having my back, my front, my sides and everything else!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers