Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7


Today I decided to take a picture of my old scale with some fruit. Why you ask? Well I was trying to be creative but also I was thinking that I am satisfied  with my weight loss and ready to maintain. I have had people tell me that I need to stop losing weight but I knew that I was not yet satisfied with were I wanted to be at in my weight loss journey but I have finally come to a point that I am satisfied with where I am. I am looking forward to this year maintaining what I have accomplished and trying to tone now.

Hope I don't bore you with all these pictures but I really want to try and get a handle on finding my light this year in my photos and finding my creative side.

On another note.... I was listening to the radio this morning and a song about ,why are you running trying to find happiness in everything else, came on and I realized that we have to truly have a mind set that God is our true source of joy in this life. He can fill every void that we have. I know sometimes it seems we need this friendship or we need to be this weight. Or we just think we really need __________ (fill in the blank)to make us happy but ultimately it all boils down to letting God be your all in all. Letting him bring you the happiness that you think things on this earth can fill.  I am guilty of thinking that if I could just do this then I would be happy or thinking that I did this for them and now look what they have done to me. I try to blame my unhappiness on others or things when in fact I have taken my eyes off my All and All, My Lord, My Savior, My ultimate friend! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers