Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18


Color.......

We are so blessed to see all the beautiful colors in the world. I was thinking what if all we saw was darkness, blacks, greys how dreary our lives would be everyday. (Like this picture below)



 But God blessed us with a beautiful world to look at with all kinds of different colors, so many different greens, yellows, blues, reds, pinks and so on and so on.

People see what you reflect in this life. Do you want people to see darkness with greys and blacks or light with all the beautiful colors that light brings to your life? I choose the light and that light is the light of God. When we are walking in him and growing in Him, His lights radiates off of us. We might not see the affect it is having on people right now but I promise we are someones light in this dark world.

Also, God made everyone of us different just like all the many different colors that we see in this world. You are unique so be proud of who you were created to be in this world!

I pray that your light and your color shows forth in your life! I know I want mine too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers