Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

I was a little lost on what I wanted to photography today. I am still a little weak from being sick. So for today I decided that I would step outside and sit in my car and take a photo of myself.

Reflecting on this picture it kind of reminded me of how I have felt the last couples months. As you can see I am out of focus in the main part of the picture but in focus in the little mirror. I guess my understanding of things lately has felt like that, most things feel so out of focus in my mind but deep down in a  little corner of my heart I see what I need to see clearly. Its frustrating at times because I want to see the big picture more clearly but I guess God gives me a little here and a little there and that all I really need to understand is that God is working in my life and slowly showing me what I need to see.

It has been sort of a battle for me as I have ventured out on the task of reading my Bible through in a year. I have battled with scriptures and what they mean. And as I was reading this morning I came across one such scripture but I will trust that God will show me what it means. And thats how I have  decided to walk just trusting Him to give me the understanding that I need of His Word.

Today has been a good day for the most part. Discussed scripture with my husband, went to church, gotta a compliment from my hubby (always love those), had lunch with my family and sister n law, took a few pictures and now trying to finish up this blog (while my daughter is trying to ask for outfit advice) so that I can get dressed and head to church.


I am including an extra picture today just because it was another one I took because of what has been on my mind a lot of the day. Hope everyone has a blessed evening! Until tomorrow..........


3 comments:

Cary said...

Great pictures Kara! What a cool idea.

valerie said...

Great pictures! I love your creativity with this New Year retrospective.

Kat said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Followers