Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9



It is a cold, rainy, dreary day today! The kids going around wishing and praying  it would be a few degrees lower so that maybe they could get a little snow. The warmth of coffee is so great on these days and the giggling of little girls in the background wishing for snow just makes the day a little brighter.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day and hope you had a wonderful church service today. Glad that God's warmth is always around me. When you feel alone and cold just remember that God is everywhere, He is in the air you breath, He is with us at all times. It's funny when you think about it really when we fear things in this life, we forget to consider God's greatness and how He is with us at all times. That's what is on my mind today about God being everywhere and that if you serve Him then he is your warmth. He is there to take care of you because you are his child. And just as my girls bring me delight in there giggling around my house so we can bring delight to our savior as well.

1 comments:

Valereie said...

I love these pictures. They really capture the chill in the air and the coziness found indoors.

Post a Comment

Followers