Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28



Today was not my favorite photos of the week, just was lacking something and well today I just could not find it. But here they are anyways.

I am pretty exhausted feeling today. I would love to go curl up in my bed under my electric blanket because I am always cold. But instead I guess I should head off to start exercising. Sure wish this cold weather would leave because it makes me want to stay in my warm jammies all day. I have to stay on track though because it was a hard journey getting here so here I come elliptical.

May God bless you in many ways today and that you may feel His arms wrapped around you if you are in need of a big hug because His are the best!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I am so glad tomorrow is Saturday so that I can sleep in!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers