Saturday, January 1, 2011

My First 365!

I decided for my first picture for my 365 that I would photograph another project I took on in November and that was to read my Bible through in a year. My relationship with God is the most important thing in my life and so as I set out on this journey of taking a picture everyday I hope that the inspiration I gain from my daily reading will inspire me to capture the beauty of this world that he created for us. That I will take in the trees, the flowers, my children, my husband in a way that He sees them. I am limited on how I see because of my flesh but my hearts prayer is to see as He sees so that I can truly understand what all His Word has for me to learn. I hope that you will follow me on this journey through 2011!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your set up Kara ... You have so much style!!

Looking forward to reading your blogs and seeing all your photos!

Have a Great Year!! God Bless!!

Love n' Prayers
Jeanie

Roxanne said...

Kara, this is a wonderful idea. I look forward to seeing your pictures and your comments. God has blessed you with this talent. I pray God's blessings on you during this year as you photograph His world. I love you. Roxanne

Kat said...

Thank you both very much!

Post a Comment

Followers