Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3


I personally do not like cold weather, it goes right down to my bones. And if it is cold outside I would rather stay home all day in my PJ's and warm socks. And my new favorite pair are my red polka dot ones.

Cold weather just reminds me of hard times in a sense not sure why. Maybe it is because as a child those winter months were the hardest for my family, seeing that my dad was in construction.  It makes me reflect on the bad sides of life, where when I am warm I feel all sunny and bright. Guess I need to work on that little part of myself.! Because even in the hard cold times of life we are learning some valuable lesson that other wise would not be seen except for those times.

Life's journey has its cold days but just as I can come inside and put my warm cozy socks on,I can also see that during life's cold times that my Savior is there wrapping his arms around me. That's the greatest thing about serving such a great amazing awesome God, He is always there! In my cold times or on my bright sunny days! He is there loving and accepting me for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers