Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5


I decided to play around today. I thought this was a fun picture so this is my day 5 picture. I am including another version of the same picture because I liked it as well but in the end decided on this one.

Also I was listening to the radio and they were talking about picking a word for yourself for the year to pray about so I picked the word knowledge because there are some things in my life that I don't want to question anymore that I just want to know. So I will be praying for knowledge in those areas of life. Also I would like to gain more knowledge in photography this year as well so thought it was a great word for me this year. Be blessed!





2 comments:

Cary said...

Awesome pictures Kara!! What a great job! Maybe you can do pics like this along with portraits!

Kat said...

Thanks Cary! I guess I will have to look into that!

Post a Comment

Followers