Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8


I had a family day today and have a very busy evening so today I decided to use the camera on my phone to take my picture. While I was waiting in the car I took advantage of the extra time to snap a shot of my purse and used photoshop express for a quick edit. I liked how it came out and suppose on my busy days I will have to opt for this way so that I will not get overly stressed by my 365!

This adventure is about learning and sometimes I get stuck in a rut of everything needing to be done the same way all the time and this helps me chill and take it stride and still know that everything is good. It's about sticking to the project not about what camera I use. Its about learning technique and I definitely need to learn that with my camera phone as well so this was still a learning process of wear to place my purse to get the right light.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Relax and enjoy your family time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers