Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4


Love....that is what is on my mind today. I hope as my children grow that they truly know how much I love them. I hope that they know that when they hurt, I hurt, when they are sad I am sad, that when they are happy I am happy. I hope that they feel how deeply I love them and that they are my life! My husband, my children, I don't like when they hurt and I don't like when people hurt them.

I hope as a mother I find every oppurtunity to show them how much I love them not by me just being a nice mother but by showing them how to respond to hurt and showing them that sometimes that is a neccessary part of this life. That we appreciate the good times so much more because of them. That we value people more because of those times. We learn to love in so many ways and I hope that they feel that from me and see that in me.

Love at all times my friends. Even when you think you can no longer love remember that deep inside everyone of us is a need to be loved and to love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers