Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27



Well I couldn't decide which picture I liked best today so I am just going to bombard you with photos today.

As I sit here and type. I wonder back in the days before TV, phones, computers, cell phones, and just media in general how much more time they must have had in their day without things to consume their time. I mean don't you feel like it just consumes your day or is it me and this project that makes me feel that way. Not saying I don't enjoy it and that I am not learning a lot from it but some days it just seems a little harder than others to find the inspiration I need. And I don't want it to become a project that consumes to much of my time. So I probably will have a few days of many photos and then days when there is just a simple snapshot so that I do not become overwhelmed by this project although I do love the part of my day where I am focused on my photography. Photography has been a great outlet for me, it calms me, it relaxes me but I do not want it to consume me even though I love it a great deal. I do know that God brought it into my life and it helped me through a bad time in my life. These are ramblings and randomness that is in my mind at the moment so you can just ignore them if you wish.

I do hope everyone is having a splendid day!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers