Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56


Good Morning!

I have been seeing this shot and wanted to try it out myself and put my spin on it. I really like it!

It's finally Friday! Yes! That means sleeping late tomorrow and I sure need the sleep after having a sick kid the last couple days. 

 It's a birthday weekend in our house. Yes my oldest is turning 13 on Sunday. Where does the time go?  Seems like just yesterday she was crawling in my lap. Now she sits there trying not to smile at my silliness. I was singing to my youngest this morning, what fun would it be to have a boring momma, it would be so blah! The one thing I enjoyed about my own mother as a child was her joking around with us and laughing and making up songs.  I wonder though, because I can not really remember is if I really enjoyed it as a 13 year old or did I in fact think she was goofy. Doesn't really matter now because when I look back, that is the memories I love to remember and I hope to give those same memories to my children.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers